Monday, September 10, 2012

Perfectly Preserved

This was not my favorite set out of the holiday mini this year--was not even on my first order of supplies from there; however, I have grown to fall in love with it. I had some time to play with it last week and came up with these cards.
I especially love that they gave us framelits to match this set--those of you who know me, know that I dislike cutting things out. The dsp--orchard harvest gives me the color choices to follow.
This card uses the coredinations cardstock from the holiday mini in early espresso ran thru the TIEF caled woodgrain. Then when you sand the paper a bit the tan color comes out. I punched the seeds out with the heart punch of a pear stamped in cherry cobbler. The heart punch matches pretty closely and worked well.
This is a card I used at my open house last week. It is a square card of 4½ inches. The ribbon in island indigo and linen thread add a nice touch.
Here is another square card. This one has a button and I used a skinny piece of cs to thread thru the holes of the button. Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment