Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Anniversary! to me!

Oh my, how time flies when you are having fun!!  It's been 15 years since I signed up to be a demonstrator for Stampin'  Up!!  To celebrate I am offering a ONE DAY ONLY promotion for Saturday, January 28th, 2012.  You will recieve 15% off your order for Saturday only.  You must email or phone me your order to get the discount--online orders will not be allowed.  Sorry.  You will need  to use my hotmail address for this offer.  rheastamps@hotmail.com

Remember that it is saleabration time too so for every $50 spent you will get a free gift from the saleabration catalog which you can view by clicking the catalog in the side bar on this blog.

I will also be giving away some fun little prizes during the day--for instance, with the 15th order placed, the first order placed via email through my email of rheastamps@hotmail.com , and the email order placed closest to 2 pm MST (either before or after).  It will be decided by my email and what time it says that your order arrives to my inbox.  Just fun little things. 

Also a free gift to all who place orders of $100 before the 15% discount!

I hope you will all help me celebrate.  Thanks for the business thru the years--you are all the very best!

Have a great day!!  Rhea

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Rhea! Happy Anniversary! You go, girl! with thanks from all of us who learned lovely, gorgeous, zany, delightfully thoughtful near the edge of 'the box' creativity over these fifteen years. Thank you for memories shared, anticipations prayed over, praises earned and learned through introductions and instructions! So many of us are friends from original crafting workshops. Blessings, Big Sky Hi! Keep Looking UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary friend! I didn't realize you had been with SU for that long. What a great relationship you have had.

    ReplyDelete