Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sale-a-Bration is here!

Today I am showing another SAB set in a layout that I use quite often--my new friend, Susan from leadership, swapped a card with me using this layout and it inspired this card.  Thanks Susan!

It uses the dsp that is in the SAB catty called Everyday Enchantment!  It is absolutely beautiful!  I love it!  The stamp set comes from the SAB exclusive set called Elementary Elegance.  I added some pearls for bling.  That makes every card better I think.  Then I just pulled colors from the dsp to put the card together using calypso coral, poppy red, crumb cake base and vanilla.  You can see a bit of paper piercing and of course, the pool party ribbon.  I love the ribbons to match.

Most of you know that the SAB products used in today's project are available to you FREE by making a $50 purchase.  You can head on over to my website by clicking  HERE!  Then click on the "Shop Now" button.


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment