Monday, January 2, 2012

You Are Loved

Happy  Monday to you!  I can't believe that time is quickly ticking to the end of this holiday mini catalog!  Tomorrow, Jan. 3rd is the last day to order from it.  I am giving you some samples today of cards made with the You are Loved set.  You can get this set in wood or clear mount.

It is a set of 7 stamps. 
123779 for clear mount $23.95
123777 for wood mount $31.95

This is not only good for Valentine's Day but other times as well.  It would make great anniversary or wedding cards.  And as you look at the samples you will see that I made a  friend card to send to someone to let them know that I am thinking of them.


This first card was a swap I got from Sharon Skelton and it is a side step card.  The hearts are punched from the red glimmer paper and the picture doesn't give justice to how pretty they are!  You also don't see the steps really well but some of you have gotten to see this card in person.


This card has double duty embossing folder.  I have seen this many times on other blogs but one of the gals that I stamp with had it recently on her blog.  Sharon B., thanks for the refresher.  You do your stamping first, then run it thru the polka dot emb. folder and then run it again thru with the tulip frame folder.  Amazingly the polka dots stay there.  I love the look it presents!  The bow is with the baja breeze seam binding, pulling on a center string to gather the ends a bit.


This card is very simple with just a touch of glue pen and glitter to the center of the flowers.  I used the new simply scored scoring tool to make the embossed lines around the edges.  You can find this in the holiday mini catalog as well on page 6 & 7.  I saw a card similar to this on a blog a while back--I added a bit to mine but the card on her site was inspiration--thanks Mary A. 


Item code #122334   $29.95

Important Stampin' Up! News
Item #124104 is no longer available.  This is the 3/8" early espresso quilted satin ribbon.  It was found on page 30 of the holiday mini.  They ran out and since the catalog is about to end they just discontinued it.  I hope you all got it while it was available cause it was wonderful!!  My club ladies all got to use it several times this fall.

Now before time runs out.....if you would like to place an order for the You are Loved stamp set that was featured here today be sure to go to my website or you can click here and it will take you to my online store.


No comments:

Post a Comment