Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sale-a-Bration Time!

It's that time of year!  What a wonderful time and so many wonderful options to choose from.  You can check out the SAB catalog; just click on it at the side of my blog.  The card I am sharing today is one that I did for a swap at leadership in San Antonio last week.  


It uses the hostess bundle from pages 6 & 7 of the SAB catalog.  This bundle is available to everyone that has a $400 workshop or better for FREE.  Or you can get them individually as well, for free, with a $50 purchase.  The stamp set is called Fresh Vintage and the dsp is Everyday Enchantment.  It coordinates with many of our "in colors".  I used calypso coral and pool party with this card.  The ribbon comes from the regular catalog and is ruffled.....so very pretty in real life!

You can go to my website for more details on SAB just click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment